Auschwitz - the memorable experience
This is our regular everyday tour in English with transportation by minibus and a guided tour at Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum.
You can join this tour from Krakow by taking a train from Warsaw. You will arrive at the Krakow Główny Train Station and we will pick you from a designated place in about 5 minute walking distance from the Train Station.
If you are staying in Warsaw, your availability to join this tour depends on our pick up time for Auschwitz from Krakow on the particular day. It may happen that out pick up time is too early in the morning for you to be able to arrive by train from Warsaw.
Please inquire about our availability. We may suggest you also another day with a later pick up time, so you can make it with taking a morning train from Warsaw.
You may also consider coming by train from Warsaw one day before and staying overnight in Krakow in one of the hotels, so you are ready for the early morning pick up. We will pick you up directly from your hotel.
Please note that you will have to book the train ticket on your own. Please see the trains on the website and book it on your own:
Please pick departure station: Warszawa Centralna
Arrival station: Krakow Glowny
The price of the tour does not include the train tickets.
If you are coming to Krakow by train in the morning, we will pick you up from the entrance of Mercure Hotel in the area of Krakow Główny Train Station and take you to Auschwitz. Our English-speaking tour assistant will take care of you on the bus and at the Memorial providing all necessary information and arrangements until you start your tour with a local Museum guide. You will arrive about half hour before your tour, as there’s about 20-25 minute time required for the security check. This applies for all types of Auschwitz tours.
You will visit Auschwitz and Birkenau in a group with a local English speaking guide. At Auschwitz I everyone gets the headphones so you can hear the guide properly.
After about two hours guided tour at Auschwitz I and a short break you will be taken to Auschwitz II-Birkenau where you will continue your guided visit for about one hour. Ather the visit to the Museum we will take you back to Krakow and drop you off at the Krakow Główny Train Station or at any point within the center of Krakow – following your wish
- Introduction to the visit (the background information given by the guide)
- The gas chamber and the crematorium
- The Wall of Executions
- An exhibition of prisoners’ personal belongings
- Central jail of the camp (with the block 11 where St Maximilian Kolbe was starved to death)
- So-called ‘medical experiment rooms’
- After a 15 minutes break proceeding to nearby (2km) Auschwitz II-Birkenau
- The Gate of Death with an original railway ramp
- Primitive wooden barracks for prisoners
- A number of watchtowers along the electrically charged barbed-wire fences surrounding the site of a genocide at Birkenau
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel/apartment pick up and drop off
- Transportation by minibus or minivan
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver/tour guide assistance
- A guided tour in English at Auschwitz and Birkenau (standard 3.5 hours visiting in a guided group)
- Individual insurance for all passengers (called ‘NNW insurance’)
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
- All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay
REGULAR GROUP TOUR
45 EUR | 40 GBP
FREE hotel pick-up
English speaking guide
tour duration 6 hrs
availability: EVERY DAY
You won’t need to buy any tickets on your own, we will have them prearranged.
Our English-speaking tour assistant will take care of you on the bus and at the Memorial providing all necessary information and securing the arrangements until you start your tour with a local Museum guide.
You won’t need to worry about anything.
You will visit Auschwitz and Birkenau in a group with a local English speaking guide. The guided tour will last 3 hours and a half, you will be equipped with headphones and reciever to hear the guide properly. After about two hour guided tour at Auschwitz I and a short break you will be taken to Auschwitz II-Birkenau where your visit will be continued, with the same group and guide.
What you will see during our guided tour in English: an unloading platform, watchtowers, fences, barracks, the camp bathhouse, the wall for execution, jail cells and many more. You will start you tour through the gates bearing the inscription Arbeit Macht Frei (Work Sets You Free) and will continue to see how everyday camp reality looked like. The Museum and Memorial to the victims of Nazi Germans presents documentary photographs and photocopies of documents which prove the tragic fate of the prisoners. It’s exhibits include prisoner garments, bunks and other furnishings from prisoner rooms as well as a lot of other items taken from Jewish deportees.
The whole tour will last no longer than 7 hours and we will drop you off at your hotel or at any other place within Krakow city center, following your wish.