WOODEN ARCHITECTURE ROUTE
private tour by car
- Tour ID - T/108
- Availability - every day except for Monday
- Type of tour - private, door-to-door
- Location - 300 km round trip
- Total duration - ca. 11 hrs
- No. of persons - from 1 t0 8 or 9+
The Wooden Architecture Route is a tour designed for those who would like to see various examples of Polish wooden architecture. During our whole day tour you will visit the Sadecki Ethnographic Park which is the greatest heritage attraction in the southern part of Poland.
The ethnographic park presents wooden architecture as well as the traditional folk culture of the local ethnic groups. There are 70 buildings located in the museum such as country cottages, a 17th century nobleman’s house, a manorial farm and three different churches. All the wooden buildings were brought here from various locations of Sadecczyzna region to mirror the former life in the area. There are mostly the original buildings located on the site.
You will also visit the Galician Town with its town hall, inn and other historical town houses. Additionally we will take you to three different villages – Binarowa, Sekowa and Lipnica Murowana so you could see different examples of wooden churches that were put on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort.
- breathtaking views of the Sadecczyzna Region
- the Galician Town with the traditional town hall, inn and other historical town buildings
- great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical regional food (price of a dinner not included)
- the Sadecki Ethnographic Park (the heritage park) with 70 examples of the local wooden architecture
- wooden church of St Michael the Archangel in Binarowa (UNESCO)
- wooden church of St Philip and St Jacob in Sekowa (UNESCO)
- wooden church St Leonard’s Church in Lipnica Murowana (UNESCO)
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- hotel/apartment pick up & drop off
- private luxury and spacious car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- driver’s assistance while purchasing the tickets
- courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- entrance ticket to the Sądecki Etnographic Park and The Galician Town
- guide service at the Etnographic Park
- entrance ticket to the St Leonard church in Lipnica Murowana
- individual insurance for all passengers (called NW insurance)
- return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- professional service provided by the fully licensed company