Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ - GENERAL
- Do I have to pay for tours/airport transfers in advance?
- No, you do not have to, but you can certainly do if you wish.
- No pre-payment is required to book a tour. However, if you wish, you can certainly pay in advance through our website. We accept major credit and debit cards as well as paypal transfers.
- Book via e-mail and pay after the tour. Once you have received an e-mail confirming your booking – your transfer or tour is booked. From this point it is our top priority to provide you with a service you require. If for any reason you have to cancel your booking, all we ask you to do is to notify us about that via e-mail, phone call or text message. Sorry – we cannot make it any easier.
- I would like to pay for the services in advance. How can I do it?
- You can easily do it through Paypal. If you wish to pay by credit/debit card you can do that by clicking our Paypal link and pay as a Paypal guest.
- Are there other people to join the vehicle for my transfer or tour by car?
- No, all tours and transfers we arrange are entirely private services.
- How do I know my tour is booked and confirmed?
- Within 24 hours after submitting your request, you will receive an e-mail confirming all the services you booked with us.
- I only booked an airport transfer. Can I book tours upon arrival to Krakow?
- Yes, you can certainly do that with your driver picking you up or by calling us. We cannot always guarantee we will be available for the tours booked last minute, however we always do our best and usually come up to all our visitors’ expectations.
- What if my flight is delayed?
- We will be aware of that before sending a driver to pick you up. We do not charge extra for delayed flights.
- I booked tours via e-mail. Can I make a change to my reservation?
- Yes, you can change it any time by e-mail or by phone.
- How can I contact the company to make a change or in case of any problem?
- Our emergency mobile number 0048 602888428 works all day and every day.
- I have already paid for my tour by credit card and I want to cancel my booking. Will I get a refund?
- Yes, but we may charge some small cancelation fee.
- See our Terms & Conditions
- Will I be charged any extra over what my confirmation e-mail says?
- No, we do not charge any extras. There are not any hidden charges, no surprises.
- Can I pay cash in other currency?
- Yes, you can pay in some foreign currencies (Euro, US Dollars, Pounds Sterlings) but you must notify us via e-mail, that you wish to pay in one of those currencies.
- When paying cash, shall I pay upfront or after the tour?
- Whatever is most convenient for you. We normally ask for payment after the tour or transfer.
- What benefit is there of a private tour by car as opposed to booking a tour by coach offered by our hotel?
- By taking one of our private tours by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
FAQ - AUSCHWITZ BIRKENAU TOURS
What will be the exact pick up time for the tour?
- The pick up time for this tour will be about 1.45 minutes before the time you have your private guide assigned for.
How and when do I book the private guide?
- We will book the guide for you. Please send us an inquiry with the date you wish to take your tour. We will apply for a private guide for you. It can take about a week to receive the answer from the Museum.
How will I get from Auschwitz I to Auschwitz II Birkenau?
- We will provide this transfer for you.
Is there a fast track entry to the Museum?
- No, it is not available. All the Visitors have to go through the security check which normally takes 15-20 minutes, however on very busy days it might take longer. This is why you will arrive at Auschwitz about 25 minutes before the start of your tour.
Should we take some food and drinks?
- You may take it with you or purchase at one of the snack points at the museum premises. You may also order packed lunch with us. Either on the day with our tour assistant or in advance by emailing us.
How long is the private guided tour at Auschwitz?
- It doesn't matter if your tour starts in the morning or in the afternoon, it takes about 3,5 hrs. After about two hour guided tour at Auschwitz I, followed with a short break and a transfer, you will continue about 1 hour visit at Auschwitz II-Birkenau.
How will I know that my guided tour in English is booked?
- Once you receive the email with the tour confirmation, your tour is booked and secured for you.