Prime Tours Krakow is a licensed Tour Operator for Poland and the neighbouring countries (License No. Z/48/2013) and a licensed Transport Company (Licence No. 0052210). We offer a range of high quality day trips by private car or a minibus. We specialize in customized day tours for individuals, families and groups of any size. Whether you want a three hours guided city tour, a private transfer to Auschwitz-Birkenau or just a day out in a picturesque countryside – we can easily arrange it for you. All our tours and transfers are entirely private arrangements.
10 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BRING YOUR GROUP TO KRAKOW:
1. Every year Krakow is visited by over 5 million tourists and this number is still increasing.
2. Krakow is the most beautiful among Polish cities and one of the most amazing ones in Europe.
3. This is a dignified Royal City – a former capital of Poland and a seat of Polish kings.
4. In 1978 Krakow was inscribed onto the First UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. There are 3 other UNESCO listed sites within less than 1 hour drive away from Krakow, and another 6 not further than 100 km away.
5. Krakow is the capital of Polish and European history, culture and art. The great number of historic sites, monuments and works of art is the splendid heritage of bygone centuries.
6. This is a unique, remarkable city. There is no other place like Krakow. There is no other place where you can admire the great glory of medieval times and stand face to face with the tragic history of the Second World War at the same time.
7. This is the city that witnessed the tragic events of World War Two, the history of Jews living here for centuries and the communist regime… Krakow concentrates the past, the present and future.
8. Apart from having many historical and cultural sights, Krakow is also centrally located for various ‘local tours’. In the vicinity of Krakow there are many extremely interesting and important places which are certainly worth visiting – such as Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial, the oldest Salt Mine in Europe situated in Wieliczka, Zakopane – located at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, Wadowice – the home town of Pope John Paul II and many more …
9. From the religious point of view: Krakow is called ‘the City of John Paul II’. The will-be Pope lived here for fourty years. Beginning with the studies which the young Karol Wojtyła began in 1938, through the wartime and including the time of his pastoral duties, Krakow was his home.
10. Krakow is the best European city trip in 2014 by Zoover! Our city received the highest consumer rating on holiday review site Zoover and hence wins the Zoover Award for best European city trip 2014. With an average score of 8.6 Krakow beats the Spanish city of Seville and Venice in Italy.
All these features make Krakow the first-rate destination of every journey to Poland.
PRIME GROUP ARRANGEMENTS? – WITH PRIME TOURS ONLY!
Many people visit our city individually with their friends or families. But a lot of tourists arrive to Krakow in bigger groups. We love servicing both – individuals and groups.
Whether your group arrives by plane, by train or by coach – we are always happy to service you and to provide you the highest quality services.
Group = 10 people and more. Therefore, if you are a leader of any group – e.g. a teacher, a tour leader, a manager etc. – and you are looking for professional tour services in Poland – you have just found them and you are at the right place.
If you want to make the stay of your group in Poland/Krakow unforgettable and fully organised by professionals from ‘A to Z’ – trust us.
10 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PRIME TOURS FOR SERVING YOUR GROUP IN KRAKOW:
• We are a team of specialists highly experienced in tourism industry, especially in the field of incoming tourism.
• We are a licensed Tour Operator (License No. Z/48/2013) and a licensed Transport Company (Licence No. 0052210).
• We are based in Krakow and we organise tours, transportation services and stays of different groups in Krakow and in Poland.
• High quality, genuinely individual approach, loyalty, accuracy, credibility – we are distinguished by all these features.
• We are fully aware that every group tour requires specific arrangements and care of every detail. We undoubtedly meet these requirements. Trust the specialists.
• We consider every group as a group of individuals travelling together. We are responsible not only for the satisfaction of the whole group but for the individual impressions of every tourist at the same time. Therefore, when we organise group services, we always respect needs and preferences of every visitor.
• We employ the best drivers as well as the finest guides and tour leaders. They are ‘wealth of information’, full of energy and have a great passion for their job. They make your tours the ones to always remember.
• We only cooperate with the best, reliable restaurants, hotels and other companies providing professional services. We choose our partners with an extreme care.
• We do not know such expressions like ‘routine’ or ‘pattern’. We are very familiarized with the words ‘experience’ and ‘individual approach’.
• Every offer is prepared individually, according to our client’s requirements. We offer you many interesting possibilities to provide you with the best services at a reasonable price.
• We organise tours for different kinds of groups e.g. school & student groups, business travels, specialists in many fields etc.
MAKE THE STAY OF YOUR GROUP IN KRAKOW PRIME – MAKE IT WITH PRIME TOURS!
Our responsibility for your satisfaction starts from the very first e-mail/phone. Do not hesitate to contact us and see how it works!
Therefore if you would like the visit of your group be perfectly arranged from ‘A to Z’ by professional team – please contact us and let us organise one of the best tours in your and your guests’ life!
We offer a convenient way of visiting Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial. Pick up at the hotel, transfer by minibus, English speaking driver and a guided group tour in English at the Memorial are included in the...BOOK NOW MORE