ca. 4 hrs
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Explore Kraków - step by step
Combine exploring the beauty of two fascinating areas of Krakow - the Old Town and the Old Jewish Quarter in Kazimierz. Walk down the charming streets and alley ways, see why the hub of culture and art drinks their coffee here. Take a lovely walk with our expert licensed guide!
This tour combines discovering the unforgettable beauty of the Krakow Old Town and the charm of the former Jewish District in Kazimierz. For almost seven hundred years Kazimierz was inhabited by a large Jewish community. It was founded as a separate town south east of medieval Krakow, where Jews had the right to settle down. Kazimierz became famous as the Jewish cultural centre. Today Kazimierz is a central district of Krakow, where you can visit the synagogues, the former main square of the Jewish Quarter and many other amazing places.
During the first part of visiting you will see the highlights of the Old Town area – e.g. the Main Market Square with St Mary’s Basilica, the Cloth Hall and the Town Hall Tower, the Royal Route and the Wawel Hill with the former Royal Castle and the Cathedral.
The next item of this tour is a visit of Kazimierz where there is the Jewish District situated.
You will get a knowledgeable, private, licensed English speaking guide - exclusively at your disposal for about 4 hours.
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
2 pax 280 PLN | 68 EUR
3 pax 210 PLN | 51 EUR
4 pax 170 PLN | 41 EUR
5 pax 150 PLN | 37 EUR
6 pax 140 PLN | 34 EUR
7 pax 130 PLN | 32 EUR
8 pax 120 PLN | 30 EUR
All prices shown are
- Meeting our guide at your hotel (if located in the city center)
- 4 hours of exploring Krakow’s main attractions with a licensed English speaking Krakow guide
- Royal Castle and the Cathedral on the Wawel Hill, the Main Market Square, Town Hall Tower, St Mary’s Basilica, ‘Schindler’s yard’ in Kazimierz, the New Square, Tempel, Izaak, Remuh Synagogue and Cemetery, Szeroka Street, Old Synagogue, Helena Rubinstein House
- Visiting Wawel Cathedral
- Entrance tickets to one of the synagogues and St Mary’s Basilica
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.