Explore Kraków - step by step
Take your foot out of the typical tourist route and visit more of the Krakow’s amazing places!
Visit the most famous mound in Krakow – the Kosciuszko Mound with a marvelous view of the whole city of Krakow and the remains of old fortress from the 19th century. Then move back in time to the Middle Ages and visit the Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec. You will have a chance to taste delicious products made by monks. A guided tour of the Benedictine Abbey is included in the total price.
We invite you to take a walk up the most famous mound in Krakow – Kosciuszko Mound, which is not only a perfect place for a walk but also a very important place of historical significance. Along the way and up on the hill you can admire the remains of the old 19th century fortress, which helped to protect the city. When you reach the top you will have a chance to see how this fortress looks from the outside and then you will have time to enjoy the breathtaking view and drink coffee at the local cafe.
On the way to the Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec, our driver will take you to the 17th century Camaldolese Monastery in Bielany. The Camaldolese Monastery emerges from the Silver Mountain forest and is clearily visible from the road. Camaldolese Monks lead a modest, almost hermitic lifestyle. Their day is filled with prayers and physical work.
After this part, you will move back in time and our driver will take you to the medieval Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec, picturesquely located on the hill overlooking the Vistula river. A guide will tell you a lot about the history of this unique site and you will also listen to the Abbey’s stories and legends.
After about 45 minute sightseeing, you will have an opportunity to taste local goods made by monks according to their secret recipes.
At the end our driver will take you back to your hotel or to any point within the centre of Krakow – following your wish.
PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
2 pax 340 PLN | 42 EUR
3 pax 265 PLN | 36 EUR
4 pax 200 PLN | 32 EUR
5 pax 160 PLN | 26 EUR
6 pax 145 PLN | 23 EUR
7 pax 125 PLN | 21 EUR
All prices shown are
Please also note that:
- To fully enjoy the walk up to the Kosciuszko Mound please wear comfortable shoes
- You will see the Camaldolese Monks Monastery only from the outside (strict rule of the order)
- In summer there is a possibility to take cruise on the Vistula river to the Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private comfortable and spacious car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver & English guide for the whole tour
- Licensed guide’s assistance with getting around in the Kosciuszko Mound and the Benedictine Abbey
- Breathtaking view of the Krakow city up from the Kosciuszko Mound
- Remains of 19th century fortress
- 17th century Camaldolese Monks Monastery in Bielany
- Visit to the medieval Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec
- Ss Peter and Paul church in Tyniec Abbey
- the Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec Museum (optional)
- Individual insurance for all passengers called ‚NNW insurance‘
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.