ca. 6,5 hrs
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Auschwitz - the memorable experience
Explore the UNESCO-listed former Nazi concentration camp, the place of terror, the symbol of Holocaust. Our guided tour in English lets you understand the sad fate of its prisoners. This is our regular everyday tour in English with transportation by minibus and a guided tour at Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. We will offer you door-to-door service. The pick up times for the tour vary depending on the day.
Please send us an enquiry through the booking form – we will let you known our availability on the day. Check our last minute section for the latest pick up times updates.
- Hotel/apartment pick up and drop off
- Transportation by minibus or minivan
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver/tour guide assistance
- A guided tour in English at Auschwitz and Birkenau (standard 3.5 hours visiting in a guided group)
- Introduction to the visit (the background information given by the guide)
- The gas chamber and the crematorium
- The Wall of Executions
- An exhibition of prisoners’ personal belongings
- Central jail of the camp (with the block 11 where St Maximilian Kolbe was starved to death)
- So-called ‘medical experiment rooms’
- After a 15 minutes break proceeding to nearby (2km) Auschwitz II-Birkenau
- The Gate of Death with an original railway ramp
- Primitive wooden barracks for prisoners
- A number of watchtowers along the electrically charged barbed-wire fences surrounding the site of a genocide at Birkenau
- Individual insurance for all passengers (called ‘NNW insurance’)
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
- All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay
REGULAR GROUP TOUR
45 EUR | 40 GBP
FREE hotel pick-up
English speaking guide
tour duration 6 hrs
availability: EVERY DAY
You won't have to buy any tickets on your own, we will have them prearranged.
Our English-speaking tour assistant will take care of you on the bus and at the Memorial providing all necessary information and securing the arrangements until you start your tour with a local Museum guide.
You will visit Auschwitz and Birkenau in a group with a local English speaking guide. The guided tour will last 3 hours and a half, you will be equipped with headphones and reciever to hear the guide properly. After about two hour guided tour at Auschwitz I and a short break you will be taken to Auschwitz II-Birkenau where your visit will be continued, with the same group and guide.
What you will see during our guided tour in English: an unloading platform, watchtowers, fences, barracks, the camp bathhouse, the wall for execution, jail cells and many more. You will start you tour through the gates bearing the inscription Arbeit Macht Frei (Work Sets You Free) and will continue to see how everyday camp reality looked like. The Museum and Memorial to the victims of Nazi Germans presents documentary photographs and photocopies of documents which prove the tragic fate of the prisoners. It’s exhibits include prisoner garments, bunks and other furnishings from prisoner rooms as well as a lot of other items taken from Jewish deportees.
The whole tour will last no longer than 7 hours and we will drop you off at your hotel or at any other place within Krakow city center, following your wish.