Jurassic world of wonders...
Discover the land of natural beauty full of caves, unusual limestone cliffs, ravines and Jurassic rock formations with the most famous one - the Hercules' Club. Visit the Renaissance Castle of Pieskowa Skala situated among forests on a hill overlooking the picturesque Pradnik River Valley. Only here you can also see the church that was built ... on the water! Only 40 minutes drive from the Krakow Main Square and you are so close to nature!
Let us take you to the world of natural wonders! Ojców Park – the smallest National Park in Poland. This tour will give you an opportunity to admire the scenic views of Polish landscapes – hills covered with forests, caves, unusual limestone structures, cliffs, ravines and Jurassic rock formations of fantastic shapes. Explore this charming area walking down the picturesque Pradnik River Valley!
You will also see a very well-preserved Renaissance Castle of Pieskowa Skala situated among forests on a hill overlooking the valley. The castle is a branch of the Wawel Royal Castle in Krakow. You can have your lunch in the castle’s restaurant and admire an impressive panorama of the park from the castle’s terrace.
The tour can be extended with visiting the inside of the castle with its exhibition entitled: “Transformation in European Art” and the “English Paintings Gallery”. Entry fees to the exhibition paid additionally. The tour can be also extended by 45-minute hiking to the Jaskinia Lokietka (Shorty’s Cave) or visiting the Bat’s Cave.
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
2 pax 260 PLN | 62 EUR
3 pax 190 PLN | 46 EUR
4 pax 160 PLN | 39 EUR
5 pax 140 PLN | 36 EUR
6 pax 120 PLN | 29 EUR
7 pax 110 PLN | 27 EUR
8 pax 100 PLN | 25 EUR
All prices shown are
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel/apartment pick up and drop off
- Transport by a private car/minivan exclusively for you all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Ojcow National Park remnants of the 14th century medieval castle, walk down the Pradnik River Valley
- Renaissance Castle of Pieskowa Skała with its amazing courtyard
- Little ‘Church on the Water’, Limestone Cliffs, Hercules Club
- Ojcow village with traditional old houses
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed tour company
- | Lunch (meals and drinks). These cost has to be added to the total price of this tour.
Optional tour extensions:
- Art and Painting Exhitibion
- Shorty’s Cave combined with up the hill hiking, Bat’s Cave exploration
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.