How it's made? Polish beer
If you want to see how the beer is made, book our tour to the Tyskie Brewery - the first Polish brewing museum and modern production facility in Tychy. This humorous and entertaining tour will allow you to follow the beer production process from the beginning to end and discover the secrets of the Tyskie beer production. You will see the unique exhibits, watch a 3D movie, see the brewery railway, visit the Tyskie pub …and taste the Tyskie beer of course!
Do you want to see how the beer is made? Book our tour to the Tyskie Brewery! The brewery is located in the south-western part of Poland in the town of Tychy. The tour includes visiting two sites – the Tyskie Browarium and the Tyskie Browary Ksiazece. Th is only 1.5 hours drive from Krakow and you will get on the one of the most joyful, entertaining and unique tours that we have in our offer. The brewery has been already visited by more that 100,000 tourists since 2004 when it was opened as the first Polish brewery museum.
The Tyskie Brewery tour lasts for about two and a half hours and is definitely a very interesting and humorous trip. You will get familiar with the beer production secrets as well as with the history of the place. Starting from the ideally preserved Old Brewery which is the architectural jewel with the original tiles and old copper vats installed during the WWI. The Tyskie Browary Ksiazece is a historical architectural monument and at the same time a modern production facility. Apart from the historical exhibits you will also find there some modern brewing equipment. Accompanied by a local guide you will be able to follow the process of brewing from the beginning to end.
The tour offers a fascinating insight into the history of the factory. During your tour at the Tyskie brewery you will be able to see a unique collection of the beer-related exhibits, a variety of multi-media attractions. There will be a 3D movie displayed for you and you will also get a possibility of sending an e-postcard from the inside of a huge barrel.
You must know that:
- The tour lasts for about 2.5 hours (depending on the weather conditions or other conditions related to the Museum’s activities)
- The tour is available from Monday to Saturday, on Sundays the brewery is closed
- Visitors must be over 18
- The tour should be booked in advance
- Every tour is accompanied by a tour guide
- The pub located at the Tyskie Brewery sells beer
- Tyskie Brewery has a store with the Tyskie brand souvenirs
- Persons who have walking difficulties are recommended to visit Tyskie Brewery only, as it is equipped with a special lift
The last tour goes at 5.30 p.m. (2.5 hours before closing)
Book the tour with us and enjoy your time at the world-famous Polish brewery!
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
2 pax 290 PLN | 70 EUR
3 pax 230 PLN | 60 EUR
4 pax 190 PLN | 50 EUR
5 pax 170 PLN | 42 EUR
6 pax 170 PLN | 42 EUR
7 pax 170 PLN | 42 EUR
8 pax 160 PLN | 40 EUR
All prices shown are
- The start from the preserved and decorative Old Brewery
- Tourists follow the brewing process from start to finish
- The Tyskie Browarium with a collection of beer-related exhibits as well as the Tyskie Browary Książęce
- Visiting the Brewing Museum housed in an old red brick Protestant, neo-gothic church built in 1902
- An opportunity to reveal the secrets of the beer production as well as the history of Tyskie Brewery
- Watching many multimedia attractions and interactive displays during the tour
- Exploring the Tyskie Browary Ksiazece which is an architectural jewel and at the same time functions as a modern production facility
- Visit at the Bachelor’s Quarters and the saucy tales
- A glimpse into the brewery’s own local railway station
- Exploring the bottling plant
- Watching the 3D movie related to the brewery
- The tasting session at the end of the tour – a pint of beer straight from the brewery’s pub
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- Tyskie Brewery entrance ticket
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Individual insurance for all passengers (called NNW insurance)
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
Presented prices are per person.
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.