ca. 10 hrs
from Apr to Oct
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Summer fun by the fire...
If you wish to fully enjoy summer time in Poland and experience a great winter adventure there is no better option than booking our horse cart summer ride and Zakopane tour!
This whole day tour from Krakow gives you an opportunity to admire the landscape of the splendid Tatra Mountains. First you will visit Zakopane with famous Krupowki, enter the Tatra Museum and admire the beauty of unique architecture. Our driver will take care of you during your tour and will show you the most popular sites of Zakopane – examples of the wooden architecture, Wielka Krokiew ski jump and wooden houses in the Chochołów village. In the meantime you will have time to visit one of the local restaurant to taste delicious, traditional highlanders meals.
In the afternoon you will experience the full of joy horse cart ride in one of the picturesque valleys. After about 1 hour sleigh ride, we will organize a bonfire for you, and you will be treated with grilled pork sausages, smoked cheese - “oscypek” and Highlander's tea. Summer horse cart ride near Zakopane is a real adventure. A mountain climate and picturesque scenery, make you feel like in a fairy tale.
SUMMER HORSE CART RIDE & BONFIRE EXTENDED VERSION
* In the extended version of this tour we can offer you one hour horse cart ride with bonfire and highlanders music concert. In that case the price is increased. Please contact us if you want to extend your tour.
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
690 PLN | 167 EUR
510 PLN | 124 EUR
440 PLN | 106 EUR
410 PLN | 99 EUR
380 PLN | 91 EUR
370 PLN | 89 EUR
350 PLN | 84 EUR
All prices shown are
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private comfortable car exclusively for you all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Driver’s assistance with getting around in Zakopane
- A two-hour-drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that links Krakow and Zakopane
- Stop at Chocholow – a historical village famous for the traditional wooden Highlanders’ cottages
- Transfer to the Zakopane town centre
- Time for shopping at the traditional Highlanders’ market
- Walk down Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Wooden Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Villa Koliba
- ‘Na Peksowym Brzyzku’ Cemetery – the oldest Zakopane cemetery with beautiful sculptures adoring graves of famous people
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlanders’ food (meals to are not included in price)
- Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- Sleigh ride with bonfire & grilled pork sausage and other local specialities
- Individual insurance for all passengers - ‚NNW insurance‘
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
Gubalowka funicular/ski lift ticket 27 PLN/per person
You must know that:
The whole 2 hour party includes 1 hour horse cart ride, extended with 1 hour bonfire & refreshments (grilled, pork sausage, “oscypek” smoked cheese, żurek - sour-rye soup, bread with lard, highlander's tea - special tea with a "kick", mulled wine),
The route and the time of the ride may change due to the weather conditions
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.