ca. 14 hrs
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Visit the most stunning lake in Poland
Visit the highest located town in Poland, take a trip to Morskie Oko (the Eye of the Sea) one of the most beautiful places of the Tatra Mountains. Experience the culture and unique architecture of Polish Highlanders and taste their local cuisine. Take a comfortable private transfer with our professional English speaking driver.
Zakopane is located in the south of Poland at the foot of the Tatra Mountains – the most beautiful and the only Alpine-like mountain range in the country. This is only about two hours drive from Krakow and we will bring you to the most famous Poland’s mountain resort. It is a great place that thousands of tourists visit all year round. While being the most popular winter sports destination from December to March, for the rest of the year Zakopane attracts tourists with a splendid nature, rich folklore and unique wooden architecture.
Nowadays Zakopane has become a very fashionable tourist destination not only for Poles but also for people from all over the world.
We offer a tour of Zakopane combined with a trip to Morskie Oko (Eye of the Sea) – the largest and fourth deepest lake in the Tatra Mountains, located located deep within the Tatra National Park and certainly one of the most beautiful places in the mountains .
The name “Morskie Oko” (“Sea Eye”, “Eye of the Sea”) is derived from an old legend, according to which the lake was connected to the sea via an underground passage.
An unforgettable adventure is waiting for you! Make your day a memorable one …
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
2 pax 490 PLN | 90 EUR
3 pax 340 PLN | 66 EUR
4 pax 265 PLN | 60 EUR
5 pax 240 PLN | 52 EUR
6 pax 220 PLN | 47 EUR
7 pax 200 PLN | 40 EUR
8 pax 180 PLN | 40 EUR
All prices shown are
- Hotel/apartment pick up and drop off
- Transport by a private car/minivan exclusively for you all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- The driver is waiting in the car park while you go up to see the lake.
- Two hours drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that runs from Krakow towards the southern border with Slovakia
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlander’s food (price of dinner not included)
- Visiting the most interesting sites in Zakopane
- Visiting marvelous Morskie Oko Lake
- Free time for shopping at the traditional Highlander’s market
- Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed tour company
- Horse cart to Morskie Oko (from 250 PLN to 350 PLN per cart/one way ride)
- Local minibus tickets are about 8 PLN pp. Ski lift/ funicular tickets in Zakopane - ca. 25 PLN/pp.
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.