Explore Kraków - step by step
Discover dignified beauty of the Royal City of Krakow and let our guide make your visit the one to always remember! Take our bestseller city tour and see Krakow's top sites during one visit! Explore the Old Town, the Wawel Hill, the Old Jewish Quarter, the Ghetto from WWII and Oscar Schindler's Factory. Feel a unique atmosphere and charm of the Polish capital of history, culture and art. All fees included.
This is definitely our bestseller, a guided walking tour with some transfers made by car for your comfort. During one tour you will learn why Krakow is by many visitors considered the best place they have ever been to.
You will start from the magnificent Old Town with its large number of historic sites, monuments and churches. On the Wawel Hill – where the Royal Castle is situated – you will have a chance to admire its charming Renaissance courtyard and the Cathedral church. Having a cup of royal tea or coffee is also a must at that point.
After visiting the former residence of Polish Kings and break we will take you to Kazimierz district to see its Jewish quarter. From there a tour continues to Podgorze district, situated on the other side of the Vistula river. In 1941 the Nazi Germans established the Ghetto for all Krakow Jews here. Not far from there is a famous Oscar Schindler’s Factory with an unforgettable and touching multimedia exhibition entitled ‘Krakow under Nazi Occupation 1939-1945′ which you will see with our guide too.
After the tour we will take you back to the hotel.
The total duration of a tour is 5 to 5.5 hours, including a coffee break and visiting the Schindler’s Factory , but you will not believe how quickly time goes on when you visit such a magnificent city with our guide! Let us make the history alive for you!
PRIVATE CAR & WALKING
2 pax 400 PLN | 94 EUR
3 pax 290 PLN | 68 EUR
4 pax 240 PLN | 56 EUR
5 pax 210 PLN | 49 EUR
6 pax 180 PLN | 44 EUR
7 pax 170 PLN | 40 EUR
All prices shown are
- Hotel/apartment pick up
- A total of 5.5 hours of exploring Krakow’s highlights with our licensed Krakow city guide
- Highlights: The Barbican, St Florian’s Gate, The Main Market Square,Walk down the Royal Route, Sukiennice – the Cloth Hall, Town Hall Tower, St Peter and St Paul’s Church, The Royal Wawel Castle, Town Hall building, Former Jewish Quarter in Kazimierz, Remu’ Synagogues, the Old Jewish Cemetery, Former Jewish Ghetto, The Eagle Pharmacy
- Entrance fees to Wawel Cathedral, St Mary’s Basilica
- Entrance tickets and 1.5 hour guided visit of the Schindler’s Factory and one of the synagogues
- Transfer by car from Kazimierz to the Schindler’s Factory
- Return transfer to the hotel
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.