ca. 11 hrs
from Dec to Mar
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Explore Polish mountains...
If you wish to escape for a day and experience the great winter adventure there is no better option than booking our ski doo ride and Zakopane tour!
This whole day tour from Krakow gives you an chance to admire the landscape of the splendid Tatra Mountains covered with snow. A snowmobile ride is a key point of the tour. It’s a three hour adventure which includes 20 minutes training with our professional snowdoo instructor. The snowmobile ride is combined with the bonfire. We will serve sausages and hot drinks for you. The guide will stay with you all the time during the ride through ‘the winter wonderland’. This excursion will be an unforgettable experience and will give you a lot of fun. You will drive a double seater snowmobile. There are some stops made on the way ride so you can change with the driver in operating the snowmobile.
After the ride you can warm up in one of the Zakopane traditional highlander restaurants.
Then we will give you some free time for shopping and walk down the famous Krupowki Street where there is a traditional highlander market located. Our driver will take care of you during your tour and will show you the most popular sites of Zakopane – examples of the wooden architecture, Wielka Krokiew ski jump and wooden houses in the Chochołów village.
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
1100 PLN | 233 EUR
1020 PLN | 216 EUR
800 PLN | 169 EUR
730 PLN | 154 EUR
670 PLN | 142 EUR
650 PLN | 137 EUR
600 PLN | 127 EUR
All prices shown are
- Hotel/apartment pick up and drop off
- Transport by a private car/minivan exclusively for you all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- A two-hour-drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that links Krakow and Zakopane
- Stop at Chocholow – a historical village famous for the traditional wooden Highlanders’ cottages
- Three-hour snowmobile ride under the supervision of a professional instructor preceded with 20 minute training.
- Warm up by the bonfire during the ride (sausages and hot drinks served)
- Transfer to the Zakopane town centre & time for shopping at the traditional Highlanders’ market
- Walk down Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Wooden Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Villa Koliba
- ‘Na Peksowym Brzyzku’ Cemetery – the oldest Zakopane cemetery with beautiful sculptures adoring graves of famous people
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlanders’ food (meals to are not included in price)
- Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed tour company
Not included: Gubalowka funicular/ski lift ticket 27 PLN per person
YOU MUST KNOW:
- The price includes renting the snowmobiles, a short introduction and the ride under the supervision of a professional instructor.
- The snowmobile staff speaks English.
- The person driving a snowmobile must be 18 years old.
- Driving licence is recommended, although not required, as the training is provided.
- The route and the time of the ride may change due to the weather conditions.
- Each snowmobile driver is liable for the vehicle damages for up to 500 Euro.
- You can also rent winter protective clothes – 12 Euro per person
Additionally, please read and accept the following information:
- the driver of the snowmobile is liable for damages caused to the vehicle to the amount of 2500 EUR – person / snowmobile / accident,
- you can get an insurance which reduces your own responsibility for the equipment to the amount of 250 EUR – additional fee 15 EUR / driver. This is available right before you start your snow mobile ride.
- the guides who will supervise you during your snowmobile ride speak both English and Polish,
- you can hire a winter protective clothes (jackets, gloves, trousers, hats, boots) cost: – 15 EUR / person
- each participant is obliged to comply with the rules of snowmobile usage and participation in tours, which he will be asked to sign before the snowmobile ride, including the condition that he can’t drive a snowmobile while intoxicated (under the influence of alcohol).
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.