ca. 11 hrs
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Stunning views at your reach
Visit the highest located town in Poland, take a cable car up the Kasprowy Wierch Mt and experience spectacular view of charming landscapes of the Tatra Mountains. Experience the culture and unique architecture of Polish Highlanders and taste their local cuisine. Take a comfortable private transfer with our professional English speaking driver.
Zakopane is located in the south of Poland at the foot of the Tatra Mountains – the most beautiful and the only Alpine-like mountain range in the country. This is only about two hours drive from Krakow and we will bring you to the most famous Poland’s mountain resort. It is a great place that thousands of tourists visit all year round. While being the most popular winter sports destination from December to March, for the rest of the year Zakopane attracts tourists with a splendid nature, rich folklore and unique wooden architecture.
Nowadays Zakopane has become a very fashionable tourist destination not only for Poles but also for people from all over the world.
We offer a tour of Zakopane combined with a ride by cable car up to the Kasprowy Wierch Mount. This peak is one of the most famous peaks of Poland and going up by cable car there is fantastic adventure popular among many visitors. From the top you can admire a charming view of the Tatra Mountains.
An unforgettable adventure is waiting for you!
Make your day the one to be long remembered …
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
2 pax 420 PLN | 226 EUR
3 pax 300 PLN | 207 EUR
4 pax 230 PLN | 160 EUR
5 pax 200 PLN | 170 EUR
6 pax 175 PLN | 151 EUR
7 pax 155 PLN | 156 EUR
8 pax 150 PLN | 139 EUR
All prices shown are
- Two hours drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that runs from Krakow towards the southern border with Slovakia
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlander’s food (price of dinner not included)
- Visiting the most interesting sites in Zakopane
- Cable Car Ride up to Kasprowy Wierch Mount from Zakopane
- Breathtaking view of the Tatra Mountains from the top of Kasprowy Wierch
- Free time for shopping at the traditional Highlander’s market
- Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Return to the hotel around 7-8 pm
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel pick up & Drop off
- Private car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Driving Tour of Zakopane
- Driver’s assistance with getting to the cable car (driver is not going to the top with you)
- About 1h 40 mins of a free time up on the mountain
- 1 – 1.5 hour free time in the Zakopane Town (Krupowki Street, local Higlanders Market)
- Individual insurance for all passengers (called NNW insurance)
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
Cable car tickets (back and forth): 99 PLN per person.
Local minibus tickets: about 8 PLN/ per person.
Ski lift/ funicular tickets: about 24 PLN/pp
Presented prices are per person
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.