Auschwitz - the memorable experience
Explore the UNESCO-listed former Nazi concentration camp, the place of terror, the symbol of Holocaust. Our guided tour in English lets you understand the sad fate of its prisoners. This is our regular everyday tour in English with transportation by minibus and a guided tour at Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum. We will offer you door-to-door service. The pick up times for the tour vary depending on the day.
Please send us an enquiry through the booking form – we will let you known our availability on the day. Check our last minute section for the latest pick up times updates.
- Introduction to the visit (the background information given by the guide)
- The gas chamber and the crematorium
- The Wall of Executions
- An exhibition of prisoners’ personal belongings
- Central jail of the camp (with the block 11 where St Maximilian Kolbe was starved to death)
- So-called ‘medical experiment rooms’
- After a 15 minutes break proceeding to nearby (2km) Auschwitz II-Birkenau
- The Gate of Death with an original railway ramp
- Primitive wooden barracks for prisoners
- A number of watchtowers along the electrically charged barbed-wire fences surrounding the site of a genocide at Birkenau
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel/apartment pick up and drop off
- Transport by a private car/minivan exclusively for you all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Individual insurance for all passengers (called ‘NNW insurance’)
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
All prices are per person
Not included : Entry tickets to Auschwitz Birkenau which are 80-160 PLN per person (19 – 38 € per person). Price depends on the date of the tour. We will add this cost to the total price of this tour. It is highly recommended that you contact us as early in advance as possible to book this tour.
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
570 PLN | 121 EUR
430 PLN | 91 EUR
360 PLN | 77 EUR
305 PLN | 65 EUR
280 PLN | 59 EUR
270 PLN | 58 EUR
All prices shown are
Explore the UNESCO-listed former Nazi concentration camp. The place of Holocaust – the inhuman madness of the contemporary history.
For better understanding the history of Auschwitz we suggest a visit with an educator. For this reason we would like to offer you our guided tour in English with a private, direct door-to-door transfer. We will provide a comfortable car just for you. You won’t need to buy any tickets on your own, we will have them prearranged.
Our courteous English-speaking driver will take care of you at the Memorial securing all the arrangements until you start your tour with a local Museum guide. You won’t need to worry about anything. You will visit Auschwitz and Birkenau in a group with a local guide. The tour will last 3 and a half hours, you will be equipped with headphones to hear the guide properly. After about two hour guided tour at Auschwitz I and a short break you will be taken to Auschwitz II-Birkenau where you will continue your guided visit.
You will start you tour through the gates with the infamous sign: Arbeit Macht Frei (Work Sets You Free) and will continue to see the camp nearly untouched, just like it was when the Nazi left in January 1945. Just the trees have been placed at almost every street corner. You will enter the blocks turned into the Museum. Each of them having a number and a particular name. With explanation panels, signs and pictures they depict the horror that took place during the Holocaust. The educator will show you the inside of the blocks dedicated to the extermination plan, the medical experiments conducted by Doctor Mengele. The rooms are still filled with victims’ belongings, clothes, suitcases, unpaired, worn out shoes. You will see the unloading platform, watchtowers, fences, barracks, the camp bathhouse, the wall for execution, jail cells and many more.
The whole tour lasts about 7 hours from pick up to drop off. We will drop you off at your hotel or at any other place within Krakow city center, following your wish.