Explore Polish mountains...
Imagine mountains covered with soft snow, a sledding with magnificent Husky dogs and riding through the snow-covered mountain fields. Feel emotions of this unforgettable experience. Admire winter, fairy-tale landscapes of the highest Polish mountains and visit Zakopane town. Experience the culture, see the original wooden architecture of Polish Highlanders and taste their local cuisine.
Let us present you a day tour from Krakow to the landscape of splendid Tatra Mountains.
In the high winter season, which is from 20th December till 6th of January, we offer this tour only in the “small group” option (max 8 persons in the group) at the cost of 750 PLN per person.
However if you are only looking for a private tour just for your party within this period, please send us an email, we will check if that’s possible.
Please just note that the costs of Husky Rides done by a private car may be different from those provided above.
A Husky dog ride is a key point of the tour. First you will take a short training with a professional Husky dog ride instructor who will be your guide during the ride through ‘the winter wonderland’. First you will meet the dogs, there will be a short training and then you will take 2 km distance Husky dogs ride. The duration of the ride is about 10 – 12 minutes. After that you will have a chance to take photos with these friendly dogs. The program also includes some time for playing with them. While the other participants do the sledding you will have fun practicing walking by means of the snow rockets and synchronized skis. A lot of fun guaranteed.
All these unusual activities will give you a chance to experience real winter in Zakopane.
After that unforgettable time you can warm up in one of the Zakopane traditional Highlander restaurants.
Next part of the day is free time for shopping and walking down the famous Krupowki Street in Zakopane where traditional highlander market is located. In the winter season there is Christmas market as well. Our driver will take good care of you during the day, showing you the most popular sites of Zakopane – examples of wooden architecture, Wielka Krokiew ski jump and wooden houses in the Chocholow village located on the way.
Get ready for a lot of fun, excitement and unforgettable memories!
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
2 pax 800 PLN | 186 EUR
3 pax 600 PLN | 140 EUR
4 pax 530 PLN | 123 EUR
5 pax 480 PLN | 111 EUR
6 pax 450 PLN | 104 EUR
7 pax 430 PLN | 100 EUR
8 pax 410 PLN | 95 EUR
All prices shown are
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver & help in getting around Zakopane
- Stop at Chocholow – a historical village famous for the traditional wooden Highlanders’ cottages
- 2 km-distance Husky dog ride
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving traditional Polish food (price of lunch not included)
- Breathtaking view of the Tatra Mountains from the top of Gubalowka
- Walk down Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane & Time for shopping at the Highlanders’ market
- The Tatra Museum with its ethnographic and natural collection (optional)
- Wooden Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Villa Koliba
- ‘Na Peksowym Brzyzku’ Cemetery – the oldest Zakopane cemetery with beautiful sculptures adoring graves of famous people
- Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- Stop over at the Chapel in Jaszczurówka – the greatest example of the traditional Highlanders’ - ‘Zakopane style'
- Individual insurance for all passengers called ‚NNW insurance‘
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
You must know that:
- The husky dog ride availability depends on appropriate weather conditions and sufficient snow cover
- Total time of this activity depends on number of participants
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.