ca. 2,5 hrs
Tue - Sun
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Explore Krakow - step by step
Discover the charming beauty of the Royal Wawel Hill and let our guide take you on a real journey back in time!
For almost six hundred years – since the 11th until the beginning of the 17th century – Krakow was the capital of Poland. The Royal Residence with the Castle and Cathedral was situated on the Wawel Hill. See our national heritage and feel the spirit of Poland. During visiting with our knowledgeable licensed guide you will see the Royal Cathedral which is the most important church in Poland and
a former coronation place of our kings. Admire a beautiful panorama of Krakow from one of the cathedral’s towers and do not forget to touch nearly five hundred-year-old Sigismund Bell – that brings luck!
You will also visit the magnificent Royal Castle with its charming Renaissance courtyard. During visiting the State Rooms – main castle’s exhibition – you will see a unique collection of the 16th century tapestries that is considered as the most precious one in Europe and one of the greatest works of art in Krakow at the same time.
At the end of the tour you will see the real Dragon’s Den with the famous monument of the Wawel Dragon.
You will finish your medieval adventure with a cup of royal coffee, listening to the fantastic legends by our guide.
PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
300 PLN | 64 EUR
220 PLN | 45 EUR
175 PLN | 40 EUR
150 PLN | 32 EUR
135 PLN | 28 EUR
120 PLN | 26 EUR
115 PLN | 24 EUR
All prices shown are
- Meet with a guide by the Hill/optionally in the Main Square and walk up to the Wawel Hill
- Visiting of the Wawel Hill with a licensed city guide (about 2.5 hours private walking tour)
- Highlights of the Wawel Hill: the Cathedral with the Sigismund Bell and Royal Tombs, the Royal Castle – State Rooms, Dragon’s Den and Wawel Dragon’s monument, Wawel fortifications
- Coffee break at one of the Wawel cafes
- Entrance fees to the Cathedral and the Royal Castle-State Rooms
- Tickets for the da Vinci painting exhibition
- The Dragon’s Den
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
- This tour is not available on Mondays due to the State Rooms exhibitions closed
- The Dragon’s Den is open from April till October
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.