ca. 10 hrs
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Explore Polish mountains...
This whole day tour from Krakow gives you an opportunity to admire the landscape of the splendid Tatra Mountains covered with snow and enjoy benefits of winter in Poland!
Our driver will take care of you during your tour and will show you the most popular sites of Zakopane – examples of wooden architecture, Wielka Krokiew ski jump and wooden houses in the Chocholow village. Then you will have some free time for shopping and walk down the famous Krupowki Street, where there is a traditional Highlander market located.
Take care of body and mind at the same time – make your tour a perfectly balanced mixture of sightseeing and relaxation.
Near Zakopane there are a few locations with geothermal pools. By combining the healing properties with excellent pool infrastructure, this is the place where you can relax, take care of your body and spend time with family or friends. It is a perfect place for summer lovers in wintertime.
Bathing in thermal baths not only improves your mood and well-being, but also affects your health and beauty, this is a moment of relaxation and a chance to soothe nerves and get away from everyday life. After a few hours in hot thermal water you will restore inner peace and harmony.
After relaxation in hot terms our driver will take you back to Krakow.
You must know that:
- You can spend up to 3 hours in thermal baths
- It is good to take your own towel, swimming suit and slippers, however you can also buy them on the spot
Gubalowka funicular/ski lift ticket: 35 PLN/person, thermal baths' tickets: 75 PLN/person
PRIVATE CAR TOUR2
490 PLN | 104 EUR
380 PLN | 80 EUR
320 PLN | 68 EUR
280 PLN | 59 EUR
260 PLN | 55 EUR
200 PLN | 42 EUR
190 PLN | 40 EUR
All prices shown are
- A two-hour-drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that links Krakow and Zakopane
- Stop at Chocholow – a historical village famous for the traditional wooden Highlanders’ cottages
- Transfer to the Zakopane town centre
- Time for shopping at the traditional Highlanders’ market
- Walk down Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Wooden Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Villa Koliba
- ‘Na Peksowym Brzyzku’ Cemetery – the oldest Zakopane cemetery with beautiful sculptures adoring graves of famous people
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlanders’ food (meals to are not included in price
- Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- Thermal baths relaxation
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private comfortable and spacious car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Driver’s assistance with getting around in Zakopane
- Transfer to thermal baths near Zakopane & Driver’s waiting time
- Individual insurance for all passengers called ‚NNW insurance‘
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
Presented prices are per person
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.