Explore Kraków - step by step
This unique tour is an introduction to the sites connected with the Jewish Heritage and history of the Second World War in Krakow. Must-see when visiting our city.
You will follow the history of Jews – since the 15th century when they lived in the Jewish Quarter in Kazimierz until WWII when the Ghetto was established and the Schindler’s Factory was operating.
For almost seven hundred years Krakow’s Kazimierz was inhabited by a large Jewish community. It was founded as a separate town south east of medieval Krakow where Jews had the right to settle down. Kazimierz became famous as the Jewish cultural centre. Today it is a central district of Krakow, where you can visit the synagogues, the former main square of the Jewish Quarter and many other interesting places.
The second item of this tour is the former Jewish Ghetto from WW II where you will see the original part of the Ghetto wall and one of its squares which is the Memorial site today.
As a last item you will visit the former Oscar Schindler’s Enamel Factory. The museum established in 2010 in the original Factory’s administrative building is devoted to the history of WW II in Krakow. The unforgettable and touching multimedia exhibition entitled ‘Krakow under Nazi Occupation 1939-1945’ presents the wartime history in a very modern and accessible manner. According to thousands of visitors this museum is definitely one of the best ones they have ever seen. Although you will not find too much information about the Oscar Schindler’s Factory from its working days, this is one of the most interesting and most often visited sites in Poland.
This tour is also a very good idea to be combined with the Old Town that can be done on another day. Read more here.
PRIVATE WALKING TOUR
2 pax 270 PLN | 65 EUR
3 pax 200 PLN | 47 EUR
4 pax 180 PLN | 42 EUR
5 pax 155 PLN | 36 EUR
6 pax 140 PLN | 34 EUR
7 pax 120 PLN | 29 EUR
All prices shown are
- Meeting with the guide at the hotel
- 3,5 hours of visiting the Jewish District, Jewish Ghetto and Schindler’s Factory with a guide
- Service of a knowledgeable licensed Krakow city guide
- The Old Jewish Quarter in Kazimierz with the synagogues
- The Ghetto Heroes’ Square and an original Ghetto wall
- Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory Museum with the ‘Krakow under Nazi Occupation 1939-45’ Exhibition
- Entrance fee to Oskar Schindler’s Factory Museum and Synagogue in the Jewish Quarter
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
- End of the tour by the Schindler’s Factory
If your hotel is situated further from the Jewish District and there is a transfer necessary we charge 50 PLN additionally, for each transfer before and after the tour.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.