ca. 10 hrs
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Explore industrial Poland...
Silesia Viovodeship is a region of southern Poland westwards from Krakow. That most urbanized area of the country, has the biggest population density in Poland, and overall number of almost 5 million inhabitants. Throughout the centuries it had always been heavily industrialized area, full of coal and iron mines and factories of a various kinds. During the communist period, Silesia was the gem and pride of the socialist party. Nowadays, as well as the rest of Poland, it evolves, changes its character from blue-collar and industrial to hi-tech hub and centre for international services.
These post-industrial areas now became a big tourist attraction, and we'd be happy to take you there!
During your tour you will visit numerous places booming with silesian identity, such as:
- Spodek - Sport and concert hall build in social-modernist style
- Silesia Park and Three Ponds Valley - amazing, recreational areas in the centre of industrial city
- Silesian Museum - engaging exhibitions devoted to the history of the reigion
- Relaxing viewpoint - perfect for a cup o coffee
- Nikiszowiec District - post-industrial district with interesting history and architecture
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
2 pax 0 PLN | 0 EUR
3 pax 0 PLN | 0 EUR
4 pax 0 PLN | 0 EUR
5 pax 0 PLN | 0 EUR
6 pax 0 PLN | 0 EUR
7 pax 0 PLN | 0 EUR
8 pax 0 PLN | 0 EUR
All prices shown are
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel/apartment pick up and drop off
- Transport by a private car/minivan exclusively for you all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Silesia Day Trip; highlights: Spodek Sport Arena, Guido Coal Mine, Valley of the "Three Ponds", Silesia Park, Nikiszowiec Industrial District
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed tour company
- Addmision fees:
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.