ca. 10 hrs
from Dec to Mar
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Enjoy the winter madness..
Do you want to feel how the real winter tastes in Poland? Leave the big city for a day, visit Zakopane town and experience our "Winter Madness"- three, exciting snow activities. Winter in the Polish mountains can mean as much as landscapes covered with snow, sightseeing in adorable Zakopane town and extraordinary snow-pontoon ride and other inflatable objects that will carry you through thick layer of snow – your winter adventure is waiting! The "Winter Madness" attraction is a key point of the tour. First you will take a 10 minutes training with professional Snow Rafting instructor who will be your guide during the ride through ‘the winter wonderland’. This excursion will be an unforgettable experience and will give you a lot of fun.
During you "Winter Madness" you will experience:
- Snow Rafting - a combination of a snow scooter and pontoon that with a large, but safe speed will be towed at high drifts of snow.
- Snow Tubing - this is what happens wench you mix snowmobile with a lifebuoy. Adrenaline and great adventure is guaranteed.
- Winter pipe - this attraction is nothing but an inflatable, 5m rubber rope that is pulled by a snowmobile. Just try to hold on it!
After the ride you can warm up in one of the Zakopane traditional highlander restaurants. Then you will have some free time for shopping and walk down the famous Krupowki Street where there is a traditional highlander market located. Our driver will take care of you during your tour and will show you the most popular sites of Zakopane – examples of the wooden architecture, Wielka Krokiew ski jump and wooden houses in the Chochołów village.
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
550 PLN | 116 EUR
440 PLN | 93 EUR
370 PLN | 78 EUR
320 PLN | 68 EUR
290 PLN | 61 EUR
260 PLN | 55 EUR
240 PLN | 51 EUR
All prices shown are
- A two-hour-drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that links Krakow and Zakopane
- Stop at Chocholow – a historical village famous for the traditional wooden Highlanders’ cottages
- A short training before the snowmobile ride
- One-hour snow rafting ride under the supervision of a professional instructor
- Warm up break during the ride (tea break)
- Transfer to the Zakopane town centre
- Time for shopping at the traditional Highlanders’ market
- Walk down Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Wooden Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Villa Koliba
- ‘Na Peksowym Brzyzku’ Cemetery – the oldest Zakopane cemetery with beautiful sculptures adoring graves of famous people
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlanders’ food (meals to are not included in price)
- Wielka Krokiew ski jump
There are several options of making your Winter Madness even more attractive:
- Bonfire/Barbecue in a winter scenery can be organized – 20 Euro per person
- You can rent a helmet with a video camera fitted to record your adventure – 20 Euro per person
- You can also rent winter protective clothes – 10 Euro per person
As an alternative of Snow Rafting you can choose Snow Banana ride. Snow Banana it is a ride on an inflatable banana pulled by a snowmobile driven by an instructor with a large, but safe speed. It is known to all form of water entertainment, this time in the winter edition.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private comfortable and spacious car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Driver’s assistance with getting around in Zakopane and meeting your snow doo instructor
- One hour snow rafting adventure (including 20 minutes training),
- Individual insurance for all passengers called ‚NNW insurance‘
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
Not included: Gubalowka funicular/ski lift ticket 35 PLN/per person
Presented prices are per person
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.