ca. 4 hrs
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Relax in the folk atmosphere....
Have you ever wondered what Polish folk is really like?
Take our Polish Folk Evening Tour and learn a lot about Polish tradition, culture, music and last, but definately not least - typical Polish food.
You will get the oportunity to spend amusing evening in typically Polish atmosphere. We Will take you the restaurant with absolutely unique interior, staff wearing tradidional Polish clothes and throughout the whole evening you're going to listen to the traditional, Krakow folk band.
What's on the menu?
The staff will welcome you with traditional shot of cherry vodka, which will increase your appetite and set the proper mood in!
- Three-course dinner:
- Sour-rye soup with boiled potatoes and Polish sausage
- Pork cutlet served with fried potatoes and fired cabbage
- Hot Apple Pie with ice-cream
- Unlimited choice of refreshments and alcoholes:
- Tea and coffee
- Mineral water
- Beer and wine
After the dinner, we'd like to invite you to the Polish Buffet - full of typical, Polish dishes: chioce of sausages and grilled meat, local cheese, sour pickles, poultry jelly with vegetables, bigos and potato stew, bread with lard,
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
USE CONTACT FORM TO GET THE DETAILS
HOTEL PICK-UP/DROP OFF
ENGLISH SPEAKING DRIVER
availability: EVERY DAY
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Folk Evening Tour is organised on every Thursday at 7:15 pm.
- This is a group tour with group transportation. Tour bus departs from the parking lot opposite to The Sheraton Grand Hotel, 11 Powisle St.
- Departure time: 6:45 pm. Important: Please, get there ca 10 minutes earlier.
- After the the tour - around 9:30 pm - you will be taken back to the same parking lot. The tour ends ca 10:00 pm.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.