ca. 10 hrs
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Explore Slovakian Tatras...
Have you ever visited the High Tatras in Slovakia?
Visit a fairy-tale land on the shore of the Strbske Pleso Lake, in the arms of the High Tatras Mountains. Enjoy relaxing walk around the lake with splendid views over the valley, or get inspired with the beauty of the mountains and magical atmosphere. After that visit Zakopane – the most famous Poland’s mountain resort. Experience the culture and unique architecture of Polish Highlanders and taste their local cuisine. Take a comfortable private transfer with our professional English speaking driver. High Tatra mountains are full of breathtaking mountain lakes.
Štrbské pleso, also known by many as the symbol of the High Tatras, is a picturesque mountain lake of glacial origin and a top tourist destination in the High Tatras in Slovakia. This is a wonderful alternative for Morskie Oko Lake trip as it does not require a lot of walking. The lake is surrounded by a walking path which doesn’t require much physical strenght and is also wheelchair/baby carriage accessible. You will have 2 hours free time in this location, including time for a lunch in a local restaurant with traditional Slovak cuisine.
After that our driver will take you to Zakopane, which is located about one hour ride from Strbskie Pleso.
Zakopane is located in the south of Poland at the foot of the Tatra Mountains – the most beautiful and the only Alpine-like mountain range in the country. This is only about two hours drive from Krakow and we will bring you to the most famous Poland’s mountain resort. It is a great place that thousands of tourists visit all year round. While being the most popular winter sports destination from December to March, for the rest of the year Zakopane attracts tourists with a splendid nature, rich folklore and unique wooden architecture.
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
480 PLN | 73 EUR
390 PLN | 52 EUR
300 PLN | 42 EUR
250 PLN | 35 EUR
220 PLN | 30 EUR
200 PLN | 27 EUR
180 PLN | 25 EUR
All prices shown are
- A three hour drive along the most picturesque route in Poland and SLovakia that links Krakow and Strbske Pleso
- Stop at Strbskie Pleso
- Two hours free time at the Strbskie Pleso lake
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving traditional Slovak’ food (price of lunch not included)
- Stop at Chocholow – a historical village famous for the traditional wooden Highlanders’ cottages
- Breathtaking view of the Tatra Mountains from the top of Gubalowka
- Walk down Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Time for shopping at the traditional Highlanders’ market
- The Tatra Museum with its ethnographic and natural collection
- Wooden Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Villa Koliba
- ‘Na Peksowym Brzyzku’ Cemetery – the oldest Zakopane cemetery with beautiful sculptures adoring graves of famous people
- Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- Stop over at the Chapel in Jaszczurówka – an old wooden church erected in 1906 which is the greatest example of the traditional Highlanders’ style, known as the ‘Zakopane style’
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- ‘Driving tour’ around Zakopane
- Individual insurance for all passengers (called NNW insurance)
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.