ca. 8 hrs
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Have fun in the mountains!
Zakopane is located in the south of Poland at the foot of the Tatra Mountains – the most beautiful and the only Alpine-like mountain range in the country. This is only about two hours drive from Krakow and we will bring you to the most famous Poland’s mountain resort. It is a great place that thousands of tourists visit all year round. While being the most popular winter sports destination from December to March, for the rest of the year Zakopane attracts tourists with a splendid nature, rich folklore and unique wooden architecture.
Visit the highest located town in Poland, take a funicular up the Gubalowka Mt and admire charming alpine landscapes of the Tatra Mountains. Experience the culture and unique architecture of Polish Highlanders and taste their local cuisine. Take a comfortable private transfer with our professional English speaking driver.
Nowadays Zakopane has become a very fashionable tourist destination not only for Poles but also for people from all over the world. This tour can be combined with the Dunajec River Tour, which gives you an opportunity to visit two exciting places in one day! A day to be long remember…
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
2 pax 300 PLN | 73 EUR
3 pax 210 PLN | 52 EUR
4 pax 170 PLN | 42 EUR
5 pax 140 PLN | 35 EUR
6 pax 120 PLN | 30 EUR
7 pax 110 PLN | 27 EUR
8 pax 100 PLN | 25 EUR
All prices shown are
- A two hour drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that links Krakow and Zakopane
- Funicular to Gubalowka Mount from Zakopane (alternatively a ski lift working all year)
- Breathtaking view of the Tatra Mountains from the top of Gubalowka
- Walk down Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Time for shopping at the traditional Highlanders’ market
- Wooden Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Villa Koliba
- ‘Na Peksowym Brzyzku’ Cemetery – the oldest Zakopane cemetery with beautiful sculptures adoring graves of famous people
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlanders’ food (price of lunch not included)
- Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- Stop over at the Chapel in Jaszczurówka – an old wooden church erected in 1906 which is the greatest example of the traditional Highlanders’ style, known as the ‘Zakopane style’
- Gubałówka Funicular tickets/ski lift – 25 PLN p/p
Presented prices are per person
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- ‘Driving tour’ around Zakopane
- Individual insurance for all passengers (called NNW insurance)
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.