ca. 11 hrs
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Have fun in the mountains
Do you want to see as much as possible in one day? Visit Zakopane – the most famous Polish mountain resort and explore the beauty of the Dunajec River Gorge – located about 45 minutes drive from Zakopane. Only two hours drive from Krakow and we will take you to the south of Poland – where the Pieniny and the Tatra Mountains are situated. This region is visited by thousands of tourists all year round.
The Dunajec River is a natural border between Poland and Slovakia. The river is in one instance narrow, funneling through a 12-metres-wide bottleneck and changes continuously from nobly quiet to shallow mountain rapids. Unforgettable leisure rafting on traditional, wooden rafts among the towering cliffs and the limestone rock formations in the breathtaking Pieniny Mountains.
Rafting takes about two hours.
We will pick you up directly from your hotel and take you for a rafting trip. On the way you will visit a charming UNESCO List inscribed wooden church in Debno. Our driver will arrange the rafting tour and stay with you until you start your adventure.
After rafting trip our driver will take you to Zakopane – the town located in the south of Poland, at the foot of the Tatra Mountains – the most beautiful and the only Alpine-like mountain range in the country. While being the most popular winter sports destination from December to March – for the rest of the year Zakopane attracts tourists with a splendid nature, rich folklore and original culture. A hub of culture and arts has visited Zakopane since 1870’s to admire the beautiful Tatra Mountains but also to improve their health by taking exercise or hiking. Currently, visiting Zakopane is very popular not only with the Poles but also with people from all over the world.
During this tour you will also have some free time for lunch and shopping at the traditional Highlander market.
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
440 PLN | 110 EUR
305 PLN | 73 EUR
235 PLN | 56 EUR
190 PLN | 46 EUR
160 PLN | 40 EUR
150 PLN | 38 EUR
140 PLN | 35 EUR
All prices shown are
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Driver’s assistance with getting around, taking seats in the raft etc.
- Two hours drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that runs from Krakow towards the southern border with Slovakia
- Stopover at the historical wooden church in Dębno – the church was entered on the UNESCO List and it is a perfect example of a traditional highlander style
- Boarding the raft in Sromowce
- Rafting the route of 23 km down the Dunajec River (it is a leisure, not a whitewater experience!)
- Boat led by experienced raftsmen, so you will raft absolutely safely
- Views of cliffs, trees and mountain animals
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlander’s food (price of a dinner not included)
- Visiting the most interesting sites in Zakopane
- Funicular up to Gubalowka Mount from Zakopane (alternatively a ski lift working all year)
- Breathtaking view of the Tatra Mountains from the top of Gubalowka
- Free time for shopping at the traditional Highlander’s market
- Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Individual insurance for all passengers (called NNW insurance)
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
- Rafting tickets – 60 PLN/person
- Funicular tickets/ski lift – 25 PLN/person
- Lunch in the restaurant
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.