ca. 10 hrs
from Dec to March
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Have fun by the fire...
If you wish to fully enjoy winter time in Poland and experience a great winter adventure there is no better option than booking our sleigh ride and Zakopane tour!
This whole day tour from Krakow gives you an opportunity to admire the landscape of the splendid Tatra Mountains covered with snow, First you will visit Zakopane with famous Krupowki, enter the Tatra Museum and admire the beauty of unique architecture. Our driver will take care of you during your tour and will show you the most popular sites of Zakopane – examples of the wooden architecture, Wielka Krokiew ski jump and wooden houses in the Chochołów village. In the meantime you will have time to visit one of the local restaurant to taste delicious, traditional highlanders meals.
In the afternoon you will experience full of joy sleigh ride in one of the picturesque valleys. After about 1 hour sleigh ride along one of the Tatra’s most picturesque valleys, we will organize a bonfire for you, and you will be treated with a warm sausages, “oscypek” smoked cheese and Highlander's tea. Sleigh rides near Zakopane are a real adventure. A mountain climate and winter scenery, make you feel like in a fairy tale.
When taking extended version you can experience Highlander’s music concert by the bonfire.
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
2 pax 640 PLN | 156 EUR
3 pax 460 PLN | 113 EUR
4 pax 390 PLN | 95 EUR
5 pax 360 PLN | 88 EUR
6 pax 330 PLN | 80 EUR
7 pax 320 PLN | 78 EUR
8 pax 300 PLN | 73 EUR
All prices shown are
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private comfortable car exclusively for you all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Driver’s assistance with getting around in Zakopane
- A two-hour-drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that links Krakow and Zakopane
- Stop at Chocholow – a historical village famous for the traditional wooden Highlanders’ cottages
- One-hour sleigh ride in the afternoon
- Warm up break during the ride (warm sausage and tea break)
- Transfer to the Zakopane town centre
- Time for shopping at the traditional Highlanders’ market
- Walk down Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Wooden Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Villa Koliba
- ‘Na Peksowym Brzyzku’ Cemetery – the oldest Zakopane cemetery with beautiful sculptures adoring graves of famous people
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlanders’ food (meals to are not included in price)
- Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- Sleigh ride with bonfire & Hot sausage and tea
- Individual insurance for all passengers called ‚NNW insurance‘
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company* In the extended version we can offer you one hour sleigh ride with bonfire and highlanders music concert. In that case the price is increased . Please contact us if you want to extend your tour.
Gubalowka funicular/ski lift ticket 25 PLN/per person
You must know that:
The whole 2 hour party includes 1 hour sleigh ride, extended with 1 hour bonfire and refreshments (hot sausage, “oscypek” smoked cheese, bread, tea),
The route and the time of the ride may change due to the weather conditions
If there is no snow, the organizer provides horse-drawn carriage instead of sleighs
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.