ca. 9 hrs
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Wintertime in Poland
Admire the charming winter landscape of the highest Polish mountains and visit Zakopane town - the winter capital of Poland. Feel the unique atmosphere of wintertime in the snowy mountains. Take a funicular up the Gubalowka Mt and admire beautiful alpine landscapes of the Tatras. Experience the culture, unique architecture of Polish Highlanders and taste their local cuisine. You can ski, go for a sleigh ride and have a fantastic bonfire with a cup of special ‘Highlander's tea’ at the end …!
Admire unique winter mountain landscapes and visit Zakopane – the highest-situated town in Poland.
Zakopane is located in the south of Poland at the foot of the Tatra Mountains – the most beautiful and the only Alpine-like mountain range in the country. This is only about two hours drive from Krakow and we will bring you to the most famous Poland’s mountain resort. It is a great place that thousands of tourists visit all year round. This is the Poland’s most popular winter sports destination that also attracts tourists with a splendid nature, rich folklore and unique wooden architecture.
There are a lot of activities you can take in Zakopane in winter. If you are a real passionate of skiing you cannot miss tasting doing that in our Polish mountains. If you are a beginner and you would like to try skiing we can easily organize fascinating ski lessons with a professional instructor.
Go with us on a fantastic sleigh ride down one of the most beautiful Tatra valleys – the Chocholowska Valley. At the end warm yourself up and enjoy the open-air bonfire drinking hot Highlander's tea! Ask us about these tour extensions.
Make your day an unforgettable adventure!
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
400 PLN | 85 EUR
310 PLN | 66 EUR
250 PLN | 53 EUR
210 PLN | 44 EUR
190 PLN | 40 EUR
160 PLN | 34 EUR
140 PLN | 30 EUR
All prices shown are
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- A two hour drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that links Krakow and Zakopane
- Stop at Chocholow – a historical village famous for the traditional wooden Highlanders’ cottages
- Funicular to Gubalowka Mount from Zakopane (alternatively a ski lift working all year)
- Breathtaking view of the Tatra Mountains from the top of Gubalowka
- Walk down Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Time for shopping at the traditional Highlanders’ market
- Wooden Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Villa Koliba
- ‘Na Peksowym Brzyzku’ Cemetery – the oldest Zakopane cemetery with beautiful sculptures adoring graves of famous people
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlanders’ food (price of lunch not included)
- Wielka Krokiew ski jump
- Stop over at the Chapel in Jaszczurowka – the greatest example of the traditional Highlanders’ style, known as the ‘Zakopane style’
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow
- Individual insurance for all passengers (called NNW insurance)
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.