ca. 10 hrs
from Dec to Mar
NO. OF PERSONS
from 1 to 8 or 9+
Enjoy the winter madness..
Do you want to feel how the real winter tastes in Poland? Leave the big city for a day, visit Zakopane town and experience "Winter Madness"- exciting Snow Rafting Ride. Winter in the Polish mountains, landscapes covered with snow, extraordinary ride on snow-pontoon and after that sightseeing in adorable Zakopane town – winter adventure is waiting!
This whole day tour from Krakow gives you an opportunity to admire the landscape of the splendid Tatra Mountains covered with snow. A snow rafting ride is a key point of the tour. First you will take a 20 minutes training with professional Snow Rafting instructor who will be your guide during the ride through ‘the winter wonderland’. This excursion will be an unforgettable experience and will give you a lot of fun.
Snow rafting is a remarkable, winter attraction on the snow designed for those who wish to taste adventure mixed with fun. On a specially prepared ground, you will experience snow rafting, which is a combination of a snow scooter and pontoon that with a large, but safe speed will be towed at high drifts of snow. Great fun and a memorable experience for all is guaranteed!
After the ride you can warm up in one of the Zakopane traditional highlander restaurants.
Then we will give you some free time for shopping and walk down the famous Krupowki Street where there is a traditional highlander market located. Our driver will take care of you during your tour and will show you the most popular sites of Zakopane – examples of the wooden architecture, Wielka Krokiew ski jump and wooden houses in the Chochołów village.
PRIVATE CAR TOUR
2 pax 440 PLN | 108 EUR
3 pax 300 PLN | 74 EUR
4 pax 235 PLN | 58 EUR
5 pax 205 PLN | 50 EUR
6 pax 175 PLN | 43 EUR
7 pax 165 PLN | 41 EUR
8 pax 150 PLN | 37 EUR
All prices shown are
- A two-hour-drive along the most picturesque route in Poland that links Krakow and Zakopane
- Stop at Chocholow – a historical village famous for the traditional wooden Highlanders’ cottages
- A short training before the snowmobile ride
- Two-hour snow rafting ride under the supervision of a professional instructor
- Warm up break during the ride (tea break)
- Transfer to the Zakopane town centre
- Time for shopping at the traditional Highlanders’ market
- Walk down Krupowki – the finest street in Zakopane
- Wooden Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Villa Koliba
- ‘Na Peksowym Brzyzku’ Cemetery – the oldest Zakopane cemetery with beautiful sculptures adoring graves of famous people
- Great style dining at the traditional restaurant serving typical Highlanders’ food (meals to are not included in price)
- Wielka Krokiew ski jump
There are several options of making your Winter Madness even more attractive:
- Bonfire/Barbecue in a winter scenery can be organized – 20 Euro per person
- You can rent a helmet with a video camera fitted to record your adventure – 20 Euro per person
- You can also rent winter protective clothes – 10 Euro per person
As an alternative of Snow Rafting you can choose Snow Banana ride. Snow Banana it is a ride on an inflatable banana pulled by a snowmobile driven by an instructor with a large, but safe speed. It is known to all form of water entertainment, this time in the winter edition.
We can also organize other types of snow adventure, such as snow tubing, sleigh rides and many more
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private comfortable and spacious car exclusively for you and your company all the time
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver
- Driver’s assistance with getting around in Zakopane and meeting your snow doo instructor
- Up to 2 hours snow rafting adventure (including 20 minutes training),
- Hot drink on route during the snow safari
- Individual insurance for all passengers called ‚NNW insurance‘
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
Not included: Gubalowka funicular/ski lift ticket 25 PLN/per person
Presented prices are per person
By taking this private tour by car you have a guarantee of being taken back and forth directly and in a full comfort. We do not do group transfers by large buses where people are sometimes driven around the city for one hour collecting other tourists before leaving Krakow.
For this tour we provide comfortable, air conditioned and spacious cars to be exclusively at your disposal. We are fully licensed for tour and transportation services. All our drivers speak very good English.
You are more than welcome to contact us in case of any inquiry. We will give you all additional information you need, and will organize your tour according to your requirements.